Wednesday 28 March 2012

32.11% Crit chance!

So I decided to sack a good about of Resi to increase my crit chance greatly. The awesome thing is how high it is now with my own solo buffs.

My resi was 4.6k and is not dropped to 3.7k, however, since I mainly do Battlegrounds, this works out well for me as I spent most of my time in the back free casting. This allows me to make this change. Also in 1v1 PvP, I spend most of my time kiting and not getting hit. I think for now this change is a great idea and will see how it affects my general game play. If it doesn't go well I can always change it back. But one thing I always go by, Resilience isn't everything. Skill can overcome a small amount and I think I have enough skill to let me away with about 900 resi. Or I soon will.

No comments:

Post a Comment