Tuesday 28 September 2010

A new start

Well, it has been a while hasn't it? Welcome back to Stevezspot, here on blogger as usual. I will not be moving to wordpress so there is no need to worry about that.

And to the new readers, welcome to a journey through a few really good games and the life of a, er.. let's leave it at that.

So just to begin, i'll go over what you can expect from this blog. It is the start of a new academic year and I decided to make the blog again since too many have encouraged me.

This year, we will be going over a few games mentioned in the title, general discussion about the gaming society and events that happen, game tactics and much more.

Over the last year, I have started back on World of Warcraft and played the Starcraft 2 beta. I also play EvE online. I will also hopefully be lifestreaming alot and I will give you links/times to the streams as the events happen.

Welcome to all, and I hope you enjoy reading this blog.

Stevez

(PS: As usual, I encourage not to comment in this blog to contact me directly, please only comment if you wish to start a discussion. Any messages going directly to me, please mail them to "stevolau@hotmail.co.uk" or "Stevezftw@gmail.com")

No comments:

Post a Comment