Friday 9 December 2011

EvE video currently being uploaded.

I decided to make a video on EvE online this morning. It is basically the best game I have ever played and I want to get as many people playing as I can. I will try to show as many different aspects of EvE as I can but I havn't experienced many. I will start to record alot of what I do on EvE to give players an idea of what the game is like! I may even do a video on the tutorial itself.

If you are interested in playing EvE online, let me know and I will send you a 21 day trial. Basically what this does, is it gives you free time (more than normal) and if you subscribe for a month, I get a free month.

In exchange, I will support you in game with money and ships for that time.


Later, Friday Five! Yeah! And I will be doing my dailys on WoW during EvEs downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment