Friday 9 December 2011

My EvE book.

So in real life, I have this book that I like to write down everything that I do in eve (well, thanks that I feel like writing) so I figured, that instead of doing that, I could do all that in this blog as it will give you all more content to read.

For now, I am doing mining, later on I want to do some more exploration with scanning. Probably in Eglennaert. It would be great to have scanned out a wormhole in my home system. I also have no idea what you can find while scanning so it would be awesome to discover some new stuff such as ancient civs.

I am also looking to create some frigates with the mining materials. I have different stations for each of these tasks. I have a Military base, Mining Base, Manufacturing Base, and my Home Station.

It's great to be able to have the different areas assigned to different stations in the game. It also makes storing a lot easier. For example, I can keep all my ammo, and guns in the Military base and all my ore in the Mining base. I transport the processed goods to my manufacturing base and construct the ships for there which then can be sold or exported across the world.

It's such a vast game and I can't wait to get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment