Wednesday 12 February 2014

ESO Beta - PvP

Okay, so this is a big topic for me. PvP is the most important thing in most games for me and I must say, that PvP in ESO is amazing. Being able to do PvP in the world of Cyrodill is just amazing. A region that I have spent countless hours in and the bases/keeps being real dungeons and forts that we have raided in the past is just amazing. But are these memories good enough to make a good PvP zone? Of course not, but they are an amazing bonus.

I don't fully understand how to do PvP or the tactics just yet, but my overall experience was amazing. There are 3 alliances in a 1v1v1 style match in competition for the emperor. PvP encounters can be anywhere from 1v1 to 500v500. I remember going up over a hill to see about 200 of the enemy faction just run over me. It was so amazing and I actually felt scared! It's so enjoyable!

  There are a few things about the map though. It does not show all of your team in the area which is annoying and I have to zoom out every time I open it.


Other than that, I look forward to PvPing like crazy on launch! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment