Monday 24 February 2014

It is decided

So it has been officially decided. My race will be wood elf, my class will be Night Blade and my main weapon will be the bow.

I will be in game during the early access with 5 days but unfortunately my computer will not be here by then. It will be here in mid April and I will be streaming every Friday for StevezspotLive!

StevezspotLive will be a talk show on stream inspired by Blue Plz! hosted on WoW Radio. We will be streaming the game at the same time but I will begin to record the voice talk and upload it for Podcast.

My youtube will be filled with tons of content from guides to PvP videos and so on. My facebook will be similar to this page except that this blog is more personal and will have off topic posts. My facebook will remain on topic.

My secondary weapon will be decided while I play as I have no idea what I am going to use at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment