Friday 14 February 2014

Skyrim - Legendary restart

So I wiped my drive of all Skyrim data and rolled up a Wood Elf archer on Legendary difficulty. It's hard. Really hard. To a point where I think I need to have followers haha. I will probably do some posts on this up until the launch of ESO.

I started off in Riverwood yesterday and chopped wood all morning until I have around 5.2k gold. I then went to Fendal who is the wood elf archer in Riverwood and I sided with him with the Sven quest. (You don't need to do that). What you can then do, is get archery training off him, then pickpocket the money back off him. It gave me free level 50 archery and level 60 pickpocket. So I invested 3 points into pickpocket to get the extra 100 carry space and the rest into archery to get the Power shot ability for a 50% chance to Stagger. It is NEEDED. I did Bleak Falls Barrows (BFB) before without it and it takes forever.

  So with my new skills ready I did some crafting with the money and made a full set of leather gear and went to BFB. The guards at the watch tower were not too difficult but the bandits inside were hard. The spider boss was easy as you can just stand through the exit and range him down and the final boss was really hard and required A LOT of kiting.

Then I went to Whiterun, and currently heading out to beat that dragon.

In other news, my new computer should be here sometime in April. We are currently shooting for April 12th. Which means I will have to play ESO on my old computer for the first while but that is okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment