Friday 1 October 2010

Livestream will be Launching!


Yes everyone, I hope to launch livestream this evening starting every Friday at 10pm GMT. Feel free to click the link to the right hand side to tune in and I am doing some testing today so it is not going to be amazing quality but as always you are more than welcome to tune in.


Topics to cover tonight:


- Why am I bored of WoW? And what is it that makes EvE online my favourite game of all time?

- Friday Five Live! Yes I tend to be doing the Friday Fives live tonight but for this week, please do not E-mail any in as I will be making my own one for this evening.

- World of Warcraft Battlegrounds. What are my opinions? And how much do I really suck at PvP?


As you can imagine this is my first time doing this kind of thing and I think it would be unfair to expect so much of me here. I will me taking all feedback after the show and comments on how you think I could improve the show over the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment