Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sc2: I have finally quit. (Warning major rant inc, if you havn't got the spine to cope with it, don't read it)

Ok so to all readers, I have finnaly quit starcraft 2. Why? Because it blows.. It is aweful, the game is NOT balanced, there are tons of retards that play it (Oh another game you have Blizzard which retards play, what a surprise), and it is impossible to have fun in an environment that doesn't even allow you to have chat rooms. Yes, BattleNet does not have chatrooms.. Ugh.

The thing that annoys me most, is all the bleeding heart morons, that are lile, "Oh the game is fine, Zerg are not under powered". See to them morons, this is what I say. "Tell me any other game that has 1 race that is CEARLY underpowered. In order to win, you need to me WAY more skilled, and I am not talking slightly, you need a conciderable about of skill to beat even the low level Terran players.

There is a reason that there are NO players that have played Zerg full time since Beta that actually think that the race is balanced. It's as simple as that. The facts are clear that Zerg are struggling to keep up. Another quote from TL: "Zerg players have to swim upriver while a Terran Players speeds down a water slide". You know.. that is so true and I cannot stand these people that actually think the game is balanced. To them people, YOU are the reason this world is a mess. It't not the wars, it's not the damn religon arguements, it's not the economy, it's MORONS like you that have no idea what to think.

Most of these players are actually Terran/Protoss players that are actually a bit worried that Zerg may be brought to Balance and they might actaully have to use skill? OMG what are Blizzard thinking? We have to use skill?

Ok I don't want to rant too much now about this as you will hear it on this weeks show. I can promise that. I was actually gotta rant about Farmville but you know what, Farmville is currently a better game than Sc2. And you know what, even if they do fix it, my fun has already been ruined and I will not be going back to playing it ever. So anyone that was here just for Sc2, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment