Tuesday 12 October 2010

WoW: New talent patch!

So today it is 7:41am and I am about to head up to the playgroup when I thought I would write this. The new patch today consists of the new talent points for cataclysm and also, it contains alot of other minor changes such as emblems are being converted to justice points.

It's going to be a very busy week on my behalf so incase you are wondering about the lack of posts this is the reason why. I also have to go to my dads shop today possible but my mum has said as long as I run into a shop for her, she will let me go home from there which would only take about 45 minutes.

Also, Stevezspot Live! this week will be mostly basied on this patch. About my thoughts, about my new spec, about my thoughts on cataclysm and about the changes to the mage class all together.

See you all in patch 4.0.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment