Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sc2: A last hope for Zerg players everywhere. Really? I don't think so.

So I decided to give this game a last hope and watch the GSL finals with Cool. Unfortunately I could not find a FULL match anywhere so if any of you know where to find one, gimme linkz!

But from what I seen, there is no doubt that this player is an outstanding player but the problem still persists for me. I will NEVER and most players will NEVER be able to play at that standard. A quote from TL: "Zerg players have no choice but to overcome the game balance by skill". Yes that is TL (TeamLiquid) admitting that there is a severe problem in balance and just because 1 player can be that damn good, does not mean that every other player can be like it.

So my problem still stands, the game is NOT balanced and favours Terran mostly. I still get that aweful feeling in ZvT where it's like "Do I really want to play this again?", especially since I nearly ALWAYS fight terran, it's like most of the retarded players can play Terran and win.

Now I am not saying that my Zerg play is awesome, it's far from it, however I know (I have replays) when I have outplayed my opponent and when they still win because they are Overpowered, I would be a complete moron to continue playing a game like that.

What does that do? It doesn't help anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment